Face scrubs recipes that are easy to do at home
Today, we're bringing you a plethora of easy-to-make homemade face scrubs created with natural ingredients. Choose the one that best complements your complexion.
It is unnecessary to spend all of your money on lotions and commercial cosmetics. It is enough to take care of the skin and keep it healthy and smooth with a few things you already have at home. We'll show you how to prepare completely natural exfoliating masks for your face in this article. Furthermore, they can be used not only for facial care but also for body care.
Face scrub recipes that are easy to do at home
You won't need to go to the store to get the ingredients for these exfoliating masks because they're all things you'll find in your pantry and refrigerator (unless you're out of something!). Choose one that suits your skin and has all the ingredients at home from the recipes we give you.
Face scrub with sugar
You can't possible be without sugar! Although refined sugar is best avoided in drinks and infusions for health reasons, it is perfect in the creation of natural face cleansers.
• 2 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil For baby care, you can also use sweet almonds or another specific one.
1. Use lukewarm water to wash your face.
2. Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until a mask forms.
3. Gently massage it in with your fingertips.
4. Rinse well with warm water.
5. Once a week, repeat the therapy.
It's not only good for the face, but it's also good for the body. Rub vigorously in the areas where more dead cells have gathered in this situation. Shower with lukewarm water, pat dry with a clean towel, and apply a body moisturizer once you're done. If you have extremely sensitive skin, this is not the greatest solution.
Lemon scrub made at home
Before understanding how to make the mask, it's vital to understand the basics of how lemon is used in cosmetics. Despite its excellent exfoliating and regulating properties for oily skin, improper application can result in negative side effects.
As a result, it's critical to apply lemon at night and never expose your skin to the sun without first washing it well, especially on hot summer days.
With that said, we'll show you how to prepare a lemon scrub at home. Gather the following items first:
• Two teaspoons of sugar
• Half of a lemon
1. Using water, wet your face.
2. Combine half a lemon's juice and sugar in a mixing bowl.
3. Rub in a circular motion, concentrating on acne pimples or oilier regions.
4. Rinse well with plenty of water, avoiding leaving any lemon residue, especially if you have white or sensitive skin.
Face scrub with bananas
If you have overripe bananas in your kitchen, it's time to prepare a homemade exfoliating mask with them. Of course, you should not consume it! This fruit not only hydrates the skin and feeds it with anti-aging vitamins, but it also softens it and gives it a wonderful sheen.
What's the best way to make this facial scrub? To begin, acquire the following ingredients:
• 1 banana (ripe)
• 2 tbsp. granulated sugar
• honey (1 tablespoon)
1. Mash the banana with a fork until it forms a paste.
2. Stir in the honey and sugar until a doughy consistency is achieved.
3. Apply to the entire face, avoiding the eye contour. It can also be used on the body.
4. Rinse well with warm water. Epsom salts are another interesting product to use as a sugar substitute.
Coffee mask that exfoliates
When used topically, coffee grounds are quite useful. Caffeine is frequently used to reduce cellulite, exfoliate dead cells, and remove debris accumulated as a result of adverse weather, sweat, and pollution.
In this situation, you'll need the following ingredients:
• Ground coffee.
• Gel made from aloe vera.
1. Combine both ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Apply to the face or body with gentle circular rubs.
3. Another option to use used coffee is to soak in it and massage it directly into your skin. Apply a nourishing cream after the shower, of course.
Scrub with oatmeal and yogurt
They are things that should always be in your pantry, especially if you have little children at home. And since you're already exfoliating your skin with oat flakes, you can use this cuisine to build a natural mask.
assemble the following:
• 3 tablespoons ground oatmeal
• 1 cup of plain yogurt
• 1 tbsp. of sugar
1. Combine all ingredients and gently massage the affected region in circular motions.
2. Remove the excess with warm water and hydrate the face with a moisturizer you already have at home.
3. As the weeks pass, your skin will appear flake-free, smoother, and younger!
Green clay scrub produced at home
In comparison to white and red clay, green clay is the softest. Because of its fineness, you won't notice any damage, but it only works on the epidermis' outer layers, and if you don't combine it with other components, you won't be able to fully hydrate your face.
Its cleaning and detoxifying qualities are extensive, and it effectively eliminates dead outer cells. It's also therapeutic. Calendula or almond oil are the ideal things to combine. After treatment, remember to moisturize and rinse without soap.